Don’t we all wanna look put together the whole day?
I’m sure we all know the feeling of getting home, looking in the mirror and being like; what the heck happened to my face???😱
yep i feel you! haha
So today I want to share with you my heatproof, sweat-proof and long-lasting makeup! I wear this on days like the last few ones where we had about 30 degrees here 😻
I did snapchat selfies throughout the day so that you have the time indication 🙂
– Sephora Prep&Perfect Primer
– Manhattan Powder Mat Make Up (shade: warm sand 83)
– Bourjois Healthy Mix Correcting Concealer (shade: 53 dark radiance) (perfect for dark spots!)
– BeautyBay Mineral Foundation SPF20 shade Medium (keeps me matte all day)
– Benefit Hoola Bronzer
– Catrice Made to Stay long lasting eyeshadow 080 Copper&Gabbana
– Maybelline The Rocket waterproof Mascara
– Eyeko Sport Waterproof Mascara (i put this over the Maybelline one to have some smudge-proof eyelashes, in other words; this way nothing transfers to my bottom lid)
– Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown
– Kiko Eyebrow Designer Gel Mascara
– Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
Aaaaaaaaaand there you have it! 👯 Your summer makeup that won’t fade, smudge or disappear in the pool!
I have to admit that my foundation did fade a little bit by the end of the day but only because i went swimming and tanning haha but all in all I think it held up quite nicely!
Btw; you really have to excuse how i smile haha it was just a really exhausting day and i already woke up kinda tired so yep just so you knowwwww haha
And you may be interested in the fact that I DIDN’T HAVE TO USE BLOTTING PAPERS THE WHOLE DAY!! my Foundation kept me looking quite matte. In the afternoon or so i started to look more dewy rather than shiny and that was great.
I hope you enjoyed this and have some nice summer days😍