After so many of you requested this, I did not want you to wait any longer until I get my life together.💁
So this post is dedicated to the super hyped Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Longwear Liquid Foundation.
Let’s start with some facts about my skin:
- I’m usually an oily-skinned girl, but lately, because of the temperature drop (it’s cold af) here in Luxembourg, my skin has become more of a combination skin, meaning: I still get a little oily on my T-zone, but my cheeks are mainly dry.
- I do have quite enlarged pores on my cheeks, mainly on the sides of my nose.
- I don’t have a lot of impurities like pimples, etc, yet I have some blackheads on my nose
- I do have some dark spots on my face, which I usually have to color correct if I want a super flawless face, these are mainly around my mouth, chin area and on my left cheek.
- 24 shades available / if you own the UD Naked Skin Foundation: the shades are exactly the same
- $40 / 37€ is quite expensive.
- You’ll get 1 fl. oz / 30ml, which is a standard foundation size.
- Claims: full coverage, waterproof, lasts all night, matte finish, oil free, ‘diffuses light to blur flaws for beautifully perfected skin
- I got shade 5.0 ‘medium with soft warm undertone’ – It oxidizes!! So maybe get a shade lighter than you’d usually go for, because it will become slightly darker once it sets.
- Application: Brush (I used a round top buffing brush, the Zoeva Face Brush) = medium to full coverage / Beautyblender = light to medium coverage (I do not recommend a Beautyblender for the full face application, because it doesn’t blend the foundation out quite as perfectly as a brush does)
- NOT transfer-proof; will transfer onto clothes. Once it mixes with the oils of your skin (ergo once you start getting a little oily) it will also come of slightly if you touch your face with your hands.
- The bottle is pure art, soooo beautiful!😍
- There is a pump. YES.
- One pump is more than enough for your whole face. Trust me.
- It is waterproof – I swear if you swatch it on the back of your hand, that swatch will stay there for a while except if you rub on it with a lot of soap.
- it smells kind of fresh, maybe a little like a moisturizer? I really don’t know I’m bad at describing a scent haha.
Enough smalltalk let’s focus on the real reason why you’re here:
The actual review.
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector: some fading after about 5 hours on my cheeks, nose and chin, and almost completely gone after 8 hours. My dry patches on my chin were accentuated quite heavily. I only got a little bit oily on my nose but nothing too noticeable.
- Lancôme Pore Eraser + Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray: oily nose after about 8hours, little bit of fading but really just the tiniest bit on my cheeks, dry patches were accentuated but less than with the Becca primer. It gave me an overall dewy, healthy look after 8 hours. Yes u read that right – it was still on by then! YAY!
- L’Oréal Nude Magique Blur Cream + Gerard Cosmetics Slay all day Setting Spray: I did not get oily at all! It was still fully on after 8 hours, looked smooth, gave me a dewy, healthy overall look. The only downside was that there was some slight build-up around my nose area but really nothing major, and this could have also been because of my concealer. My dry patches were less noticeable than with the two primers I tried before this one. ABSOLUTE YAS.