Hi Everyone! 😊
So today I want to share with you my thoughts on the Eyeko Sport Waterproof Mascara Catch&Curl! 🌊☔️🔥☀️💦🏄🏿🚴🏿🏊🏻
– ‘Bat your lashes for a winning look’
Make perfect lashes your goal with our unique brush to grab and catch every lash teamed with our winning fibre-enhanced, waterproof formula. Expect dramatic lashes plumped to perfection that will see you through your morning workout to work meeting to post-work fun!
– 100% Waterproof, sweat proof, budge proof
– Fibre enhanced for volumised lashes
– Thixotropical gel formulation for clump free buildable application
– 24 Hour wear
– Collagen boosted conditioning formula with 11 different fruit
extracts to promote lash growth
– Paraben free
– Easy grip brush, easy application for girls on the go
Well well I guess we can all admit that this sounds like the perfect summer mascara doesn’t it? 😍
Here you can see how the brush looks.
It’s a bristle brush, so no plastic brush and it has a little curve to curl your lashes.
Now onto the application:
And these are my lashes with just one coat of the Eyeko Sport Waterproof Mascara. In my opinion it does weight down my lashes a little bit and makes them look kinda uneven and with a second coat they get kinda clumpy.
So what I do is just; I apply a coat of my lovely Maybelline The Rocket Waterproof Mascara and then over that i apply one more coat of the Eyeko one.
And this is how that looks. I like this look since it’s not too dramatic but my lashes look nice and they stay like that all day, because the Maybelline mascara holds the curl super well.💪🏻
Onto the question:
Does it keep its promises about being, well, in fact bulletproof?
I tested this quite skeptically because my expectations were realllllly high, since the Youtuber Teni Panosian😻 did a ‘Waterproof Natural Makeup for Summer’ last year including this Mascara and she said she loved it.
What I did was: I took a shower with this, I ran and sweat with this, I stood in the rain/thunderstorm with this at a night out, I wore this from 7am until 2pm the next day, so yep it was a quite hardcore test 😎
And here are my results:
– Showerproof/poolproof? it didn’t go anywhere and still looked as nice and curled as before.
– Sweat-proof? hell yes this doesn’t leave you hanging
– Waterproof? no seriously this doesn’t go anywhere
– 24h wear? yes and my lashes still felt kinda soft and not like dry or so.
Well, what can I say other than I LOVE THIS STUFF! ? Because seriously whatever you do, it just stays and stays and stays. The only negative thing is that I need to use it with my Maybelline Mascara but well to be honest, I always use two mascaras. But the Eyeko Sport Waterproof mascara is really perfect so I don’t mind that little ‘minus’.
Before this I’ve always used the Urban Decay Cannonball Mascara which I loved but that one was not bulletproof, it often smudged on really hot days.
– Price: about £18.00 / €21.00 / $24.00 for 8ml or 0.29 fl.oz. (prices can vary)
– Made in South Korea
– Eyeko is a brand which is against Animal Testing!
– Get it on Eyeko.com, Asos.com, Beautybay.com, etc.
All in all i really enjoy this mascara. I think it’s great for hot summer days or if you just need to be sure that your mascara stays put all day.
It’s pricier than drugstore ones but, honestly, even though my drugstore-mascaras are always waterproof, they’re never THAT waterproof.😊
And that’s it 🙂 I hope you enjoyed this review